Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What's AD about?


The NEW challenge blog over @ http://www.whatsadabout.blogspot.com/ and they are the sister blog to http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/wickedstore/

I was totally inspired by the Ad as I have just moved here from the USA. That day I received a thank you letter from Holly for some baby gift books I had made for her. I thought with all the technology(facebook, email, blackberrys, Blogs, phones) we have nowadays, rarely do we get letters or cards by POST & to top if off now I live thousands of km away from my friends in Texas...it always seems like such a nice and thoughtful surprise and it "REALLY DOES TOUCH ME WHEN I RECEIVE A LETTER IN THE MAIL"... And just a few months prior I received a gorgeous package in the mail from my dear friend Sandee...Thank YOU girls...Love you both!!!I used a clear vellum printed with "friendship blooms in loving hearts". The picture is of a very dear friend of mine in Texas, USA and I used the title 13192 km from USA as that is how far we are from each other...I miss you Holly!

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful;) It must be hard to be so far from your family! Love how the emby's used in the cluster all help tell the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Melissa, love black and pink together..and great title!
    Thanks so much for joining in at WAA :)

    ReplyDelete