Sunday, August 30, 2009

Making your own Tim Holtz Ranger MISTERS w/ Alcohol Inks!!!

1. WATER
2. Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks/Tim Holtz Distress Re-Inkers(only a couple drops...)
3. Ranger Perfect Pearls or some other imitation
4. Mini Mister (Tims or a $1.00 shop one)Tim YOU didn't hear me say that!!!(plus it is next to impossible to get your stuff in Australia...)
Heaps cheaper than all the other misters plus YOU make it as perfect pearly misty as u want it and as colored as you want!!! for 5% of the cost...trust me I know!!!
goto http://www.rangerink.com/videos/browsevideos_adirondack.htm

I just did these in 2 minutes but the lighting doesn't do the picture justice...double click to see a better picture
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS....

1 comment:

  1. wohoo way to go !! thats looking gorgeous !! hmm me need to have a go at this !! thanks for sharing !! xoxo Tina

    ReplyDelete