Friday, July 31, 2009

A few Layout Challenges

This page pretty much sums up my 2 greatest passions...SCIENCE EDUCATION & SCRAPBOOKING. The challenge was to use our kids artwork on the page, as well as color combo(black, blue, red, white, & silver), chipboard alpha, & old stuff from the stash. Since I have been in Australia, I really haven't bought anything new. Well, the kids artwork was very difficult to do as I don't have any kiddos or bubbas. So I scanned in a watercolor drawing that one of my students mom drew for me when I taught her daughter Rocketry. I gave the kiddos pictures and she painted a watercolor painting from the picture. The Rocket says "WALDEN", my last name. I was so humbled that she did this for me.
Double click on the picture to really see the ARTWORK that she painted for me...It is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO and great drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww Melissa !!
    this is aweeesome i love it love it :)
    well done :)

    Brigitte G.
    http://brigittescrap.canalblog.co

    ReplyDelete